Based in Lausanne, Switzerland
April 18, 2015
VRtillery is a physics-based shooter and a strategy game. It is done in a sort of an Angry Birds-like 1st-person style, not in a moving action shooter style. This gives the game its very own, strange and peculiar style.
You sit in the back of a pickup truck in a Mad Max-like, post-apocalyptic, futuristic world. You are driving in a quest for U-453, the incredible power source left over from civilization’s pinnacle at the end of the 21st century.
You have to destroy cars, shipping containers, wood crates, concrete blocks, girders, and so on — to retrieve the precious radioactive material. So arm your crossbow, aim and shoot right: your success or failure will determine whether humanity stays alive in the bunkers deep under the evaporated oceans.
Renowned for the success of Anshar Wars, OZWE is approached to be part of the Gear VR Innovator Edition: Samsung puts the device in the hands of OZWE — amongst others — to craft amazing immersive experiences. The Innovator Edition is launched with VRtillery and Anshar Wars, along with a collection of high-quality sample experiences that show off what Gear VR is capable of.
- Strap on your Gear VR headset and control a remote Katapulter in the wasteland.
- Shoot at U-453 balls to knock them off and retrieve them.
- Progress through 60 levels using your tactical ability, aiming skills, and tenacity.
- Use your head movements to aim and the touchpad to fire.
There are currently no logos or icons available for VRtillery. Check back later for more or <>contact us for specific requests!
- "VRtillery est un jeu de stratégie revisité pour la VR."
- Matthieu Hoffstetter, Bilan
- "VRtillery, a post-apocalyptic shooting range game."
- Will Greenwald, PCMag
- "This is an action movie you can play."
- , The VR Shop
About OZWE Games
OZWE Games is a Swiss development studio pioneering in Virtual Reality (VR) games with Oculus (Facebook-owned) as official partner.
Our studio is a leader in VR with a deep foundation in mobile optimization techniques and solid knowledge in cross-play and cross-platform development.
More information on OZWE Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Senior Game Artist & VFX Artist
© OZWE Games 2008-2019